Dreams I Dreams I

A true dream

You have made a flash about a dream so well, with all the randomness, calmness and shadyness that it is just so real, and the music fits really well. This is the best flash I ever saw about a dream and please make a second one because I love this.

Take This Pill Take This Pill

Wow.

About how perfect is never right but always completeley wrong.

the Engineer the Engineer

Pease! Qualty toggle!

It was a very nice game but it completely jammed my computer. I think the idea is nice and the programming also but u would have a 10 if you had a quality toggle in the game.

CEO Strategy CEO Strategy

Not done yet

It was nice that there was more than one rival CEO. the only thing is, this would really fit nice in a sleep, raise stats, make money game. If u can make that I guess i'll give this a 9.

GTA3: The Flash Version GTA3: The Flash Version

Keys?

the graphics looked nice but seriously, first the keys are not working and then they suddenly do. I press up to start driving, put then the controls dontwork anymore and no matter how mucht I press s or down the car crashes. Please work on this, and the rest of the flash was knda nice.

_-_Asterik_-_ (Bleach Op 1) _-_Asterik_-_ (Bleach Op 1)

Less jammy

I always found Asterisk a nice song but it is so jammy. You copied the nice tones and remade the song without the jammy part. Nice.

-KK- Bleach - Asterisk RMX -KK- Bleach - Asterisk RMX

WOW

First you hear some rubble. Then the part when they say nigetea horozorai a few times. then the funky part. Then there was a part that didn't sound like anything in the song and at 2:00 it was awesome again.

KKS - Cyan's Theme [FFVI] KKS - Cyan's Theme [FFVI]

Towerdefence

Awesome! This should be the song for a tower defence game! Would also sound cool is Runescape. If I ever make a flash I will make sure I put this in it.

KKSlider60 responds:

Plenty of possibilities, it seems. :)
KKS

~Golden Age~ ~Golden Age~

I recomended you

This is a good piece of art, and the smoke is so beautiful, it almost mesmirised me. This Deserves to be in the Art portal. The only thing that is not perfect is the hair, I think that it should be more detailed

Entity In The Box Entity In The Box

Message?

I'm not sure if you are trying to transmit a message with this but I would see it as: We humans are trapped in this box that keepsus away from reality. A really beautiful piece of art, 5/5 9/10.

LoveKavi responds:

That's pretty much it! As if we now just choose a 'box' of thoughts and mindset and live by it. The greatest of men break out of this. I made a song for this as well on my page called Entity.

SC. #16 - Dirty SC. #16 - Dirty

Wow. I saw this and was immediately reminded of this girl I liked. There wasn't much left for the imagination and thanks for that :D