the Engineer the Engineer

Pease! Qualty toggle!

It was a very nice game but it completely jammed my computer. I think the idea is nice and the programming also but u would have a 10 if you had a quality toggle in the game.

CEO Strategy CEO Strategy

Not done yet

It was nice that there was more than one rival CEO. the only thing is, this would really fit nice in a sleep, raise stats, make money game. If u can make that I guess i'll give this a 9.

GTA3: The Flash Version GTA3: The Flash Version

Keys?

the graphics looked nice but seriously, first the keys are not working and then they suddenly do. I press up to start driving, put then the controls dontwork anymore and no matter how mucht I press s or down the car crashes. Please work on this, and the rest of the flash was knda nice.

MINECRAFT: flash game MINECRAFT: flash game

...

Wow, I spent 5 minutes of my life clicking and it was noy even worth it. you should make a cooler ending like coocking the cake

Little-Rena responds:

You must be really busy!

"Job: slacking off "

Oh, wait, probably not.

Patcha Patcha

ok, but copied

It is an ok game but it is an almost exact copy of cut the rope.

Real sim girl 1 Real sim girl 1

uhhm the same?

Its an ok game but she changed hairstyle and I said hairstyle and it seemed to be wrong. pls work on this bug

Pixel RPG Battle Pixel RPG Battle

Bad programming

There is no way to win! I tried all possible combos and did the game 20 times again and the heal button just heals 10 HP. Pls try to make MP next time and some sort of RPG.

Mia responds:

How come so many other people have the medal for winning, retard?

Man in Gap Man in Gap

great!

It is cool but too hard.

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

Awesome!

Wow, Awesome Moosh! I can draw anime now, only I still dont know how to draw legs and clothes, so can u mabye include that in a next tutorial?